Tuesday 3 June 2008

Inalds on tour

Really exciting to see the Inalds performing so well on the European Tour. They finished the Giro with no major injuries nor mechanicals - even managed to survive the feed-station(s) without mishap - good skills! - but I'm not convinced that vino during the race is the best plan, but I grant you it would definitely soften the cobbles and corners.

Then I got to thinking, "When did Scotty win his last race?". Hmmm...checkin, checkin..... Oh, here it is...



Not bad; a good race face, sans headlights, streamlined cow deflector and steel wheels to boot! Now that warrants his place on the Tour in my view.

I'm really looking forward to Fi's turn-out in Giro d'Italia Femminile - back to the shoebox for me, there's gotta be a Fi victory in there somewhere.

(back into the photography techno chat soon)

bfn
Greg

1 comment:

  1. geez you do get around don't you, Uriarra one minute and Milan the next..

    ReplyDelete